General information requirements
LAMM Hotel Restaurant Café
A-6900 Bregenz, Austria
Company registration number: FN ATU35629405
Court of registration: Gerichtsstand Bregenz
Directors: Daniel und Peter Schenk
Member of the Wirtschaftskammer Vorarlberg (Chamber of Commerce)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material contained in our website is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless we can provide no guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, up-to-date or complete.
EU PROVISION FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Mandatory information under Regulation (EU) Nr. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council: Link to the Homepage of the Agency for the Consumer Dispute Regulation of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
For initial queries regarding a possible dispute settlement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competition law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
DRAFT, DESIGN, AND PROGRAMMING
This website has been professionally produced by Webtourismus, (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn, +435572 90610, email@example.com, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourisus is an agency specialising in online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance area we work closely with many of our clients to guarantee the establishment of a successful and professional Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the relevant marketing process, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on alternative dispute resolution as per Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Achim Mende - Insel Mainau
- Adolf Bereuter - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Alex Kaiser - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Alexander Van Stipelen - visitbregenz
- Andreas Gehrer - Dornbirner Seilbahn AG
- Angela Lamprecht - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Angelina Tschögl
- Anja Köhler - Pressefoyer.at - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Arno Meusburger - Dornbirn Tourismus Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Braunvieh im Bregenzerwald (c) Oostenrijk TV - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Bregenzer Festspiele
- Christiane Setz - visitbregenz
- Curt Huber
- Darko Todorovic - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- David Knipping - Landkreis Lindau
- Doppelmayr Zoo
- Frederick Sams
- Gregor Lengler - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Hafen Sonnenkönigin (c) Christiane Setz - visitbregenz, Christiane Setz
- Helene Binet - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Helmuth Scham - Insel Mainau
- Ian Ehm - friendship.is - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Joachim Negwer - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Kajakfahrer Pipeline (c) Christiane Setz - visitbregenz Christiane Setz
- Kirstina Stalnionyte - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Kuh auf dem Pfänder (c) Christiane Setz - visitbregenz_Christiane Setz
- Lindau Tourismus und Kongress GmbH - Wolfgang Schneider
- Lindau Tourismus
- Lisa Mathis - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Lukas Hämmerle - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Magma - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Marco Mathis - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Markus Tretter - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Matthias Weissengruber - Kunsthaus Bregenz
- Michael Häfner - HSB
- Michael Kemter - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Michael Meusburger - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Oberhauser Photography - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Peter Mathis - Schubertiade GmbH
- Peter Mathis - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Petra Rainer - Bodensee Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Petra Rainer - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Popp Hackner - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Ralph Larmann - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Roman Horner - Bregenz Tourismus Stadtmarketing
- Roman Horner - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Schubertiade GmbH
- Sebastian Stiphout - Warth Schröcken Tourismus
- Studio Fasching - Dornbirn Tourismus Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Studio Fasching/Reinhard Fasching/Luca Fasching
- Udo Mittelberger - visitbregenz